SyMedica, was established in 1985 with the mission to provide educational, consulting, and as well, recovery and support solutions for Healthcare organizations, healthcare professionals, their patients and their families. Since 1985 SyMedica has provided its services spanning eighteen states and the District of Columbia.
Additionally, SyMedica has owned, managed, or consulted with a wide array of different healthcare organizations including:
- primary care practices
- Tertiary Medical Systems and freestanding hospitals
- Long Term Acute Care Facilities
- concierge medical practices
- rural health clinics
- regional Community Mental Health Centers
- multiple behavioral specialties
- non-profit counseling centers
- physical therapy and outpatient rehabilitation facilities
- JCAHO clinical laboratories
- long-term acute care units
- interventional anesthesiology based pain management centers
- radiology centers
- multi-specialty clinics
- state healthcare provider recovery programs
- Tele-behavioral health
SyMedica’s services have expanded over the years to meet the needs of those within and that serve the healthcare community to include:
- Operational, clinical, and fiscal executive and consulting services for healthcare enterprises
- Expert consulting with legal firms on behalf of their healthcare clients to assist in litigation preparation,
- Compliance and operational audits, with emphasis on Medicare and Medicaid.
- assisting clients in the provision of locum tenens clinical administrators to rehabilitate or expand the professional client’s clinical enterprise
SyMedica has a strong history since 2007 collaborating with state healthcare recovery programs to provide enriching and supportive learning opportunities for affected professionals through online and local group encounters, and online educational programs. This service has been standardized and formalized into our SyMedica system.
Our collaboration continued with Pulido-Coates Associates, LLC, with expanded services to support pain management practices and programs in their compliance efforts, as well as protocols designed to enhance patient outcomes. The protocol we use is the Pulido Coates Pain Patient Compliance Protocol and Scale.
As partnerships and collaborative efforts grew, SyMedica’s President, Bob Coates, realized his vision in the development of a network of resources to support conscientious and accountable professionals in healthcare and beyond. Based on his belief that individuals and institutions who strive for accountability and the advancement of “best practices” need a collective resource for learning, support and growth. As a visionary in healthcare and business, Bob has worked tirelessly to “watch the back” of the professionals and practitioners served by his organizations and the network, having received a JCAHA score of 99.5. His inspirational mission to equip professionals and practitioners with the “best formulas, objective findings, and intellectual pursuits of excellence” is the driving foundation of SyMedica.